The anticipated Network Taxation for Polylastic transactions is set to go live at approximately 2:00pm UTC on 4th June, 2021.
The original contract 0xe29ac6ea53dea5211155f9d7c8c41beee852efa0 will be deprecated as the implementation of the network taxation structure is encoded in the new smart contract. POLX token holders will need to upgrade existing POLX tokens to the new version with the following contract address:
To perform the token upgrade:
Tokens held on Kucoin or staked on Pool-x, the tokens will be automatically upgraded and our users need not take any additional steps.
For those who hold tokens outside of Kucoin on a BSC compatible wallet, please follow the below mentioned steps:
- Sign in to Metamask on a compatible browser (Chrome or Brave). If you are unfamiliar with the usage of Metamask, please read https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/how-to-use-metamask to learn how to setup and initialise Metamask.
- Connect to the Binance Smart Chain network on Metamask. To learn more, please read https://academy.binance.com/en/articles/connecting-metamask-to-binance-smart-chain.
- Users may also be able to use Trust Wallet browser application on Chrome / supported browsers. The mobile app is not compatible with our token upgrade, airdrop and yield farming portals. We would recommend that they use Metamask instead.
- If you hold your POLX on trust wallet, export the recovery phrase/private key and add the account on Metamask.
- Make sure that you hold BNB in your desired wallet to facilitate transactions on the BSC network.
- Login to the web portal: https://portal.polylastic.io/
- Click on “Connect Wallet” at the top right corner of the web portal and connect the desired account to the web portal.
- The portal will automatically show the amount of POLX tokens held in the wallet. Click on “Upgrade” and continue the process on Metamask.
- You will need to approve the token on Metamask and then confirm the transaction.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, your wallet will automatically reflect the new version of the token.
That’s it. If you reach this stage, then Congratulations! you have successfully upgraded the token.
Pre-IDO Airdrop Rewards
Following the token upgrade, the portal to claim the airdrop will be live on June 4th—at approximately 2:15pm UTC.
All eligible users who submitted a BSC wallet during the whitelist registration can claim the airdrop and receive the upgraded POLX token in your wallet. We felt it would be unfair to expect the winners to participate in a token upgrade within days of receiving the airdrop and hence, we had to make the difficult choice to withhold the release of the airdrop to eligible users until the upgrade was live.
To claim your airdrop rewards:
- Login to the web portal: https://portal.polylastic.io/ and navigate to the “Airdrop” tab.
- Connect with the Metamask account corresponding to the BSC address that was supplied during the whitelist registration prior to the IDO.
- Click on “Claim” and complete the transaction on Metamask.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, you will receive 1550 POLX (new version) into your whitelisted address.
We would like to thank our community for the patience and support. The introduction of network taxation via the token upgrade heralds a new era for Polylastic. We welcome you onboard this exciting journey.